Join Us In Celebrating The Passover
Please join us in celebrating the Passover on the first night of Passover, Friday, April 19 at 6:00 p.m. at the Glen Oaks Golf Club. Passover has been continuously celebrated and observed for over 3,500 years, making it one of the world’s most ancient holidays. The Seder Dinner is a time of good food, fun, and fellowship where we remember, as generations have before, the mighty works of our God. Join us as we remember how the Lord saved His people from bondage in Egypt and how the Passover points to the freedom the Lord accomplished through the Death and Resurrection of the True Passover Lamb, Messiah Yeshua!
Rabbi Loren Discusses Passover:
Register today to join us in celebrating the Passover! Tickets are $36 for adults and $16 for children ages 3 to 10. Children ages 2 and under are free however it is quite a long night for little ones. Please note that the children’s meals is half the price and also half the portion size of the adult menu. If your older child eats like an adult, we suggest that you order an adult ticket for them. After purchasing your tickets, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your tickets attached.
- Sign up soon! Deadline to register is Monday, April 9.
- There are no refunds for ticket purchases, any unused tickets will be treated as a donation to the congregation and we appreciate your support!
- If you would like to be seated in a party, please purchase your tickets under one name or specify in the notes section of your order. This is the only way to guarantee your seating!
- Banquet dinner is included.
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m., and the evening will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m. If you are coming with a large group, please arrive by 5:30 p.m.
- The Seder will last approximately three hours, so please keep this in mind with respect to children. Child care is not available.
- Please dress in appropriate fashion for the Seder. Please do not wear jeans and T-shirts. Women’s apparel should be modest.
- Each table of 10 will have 2 bottles of wine included in the ticket price. If you would like to purchase more wine for your table, it’s available at $16.00 per bottle. Speak directly to your server and have the correct amount ready to make this cash purchase.